Tuesday, 27th June 2017, Velenje, Slovenia
Organised Collection of Proxies for Shareholders to Exercise Their Voting Rights-27 June 2017
Throughout the years, Gorenje, d.d., has been encouraging all shareholders to actively exercise their rights by organised collection of proxies and in accordance with the Slovenian Corporate Governance Code recommendation is announcing that as of today, the company officers authorised to collect proxies i.e.
- Franc BOBINAC, President and CEO
- Branko APAT, Management Board member
- Žiga DEBELJAK, Management Board member
- Peter KUKOVICA, Management Board member
- Drago BAHUN, Management Board member - labour director
- Peter KOBAL, President of Gorenje, d.d., Works Council and employee representative in the Supervisory Board
- Vinko JELIČIĆ, Chairman of the SKEI trade union, Gorenje HA
- Kristjan VERBIČ, President of the VZMD – Pan-Slovenian Shareholders Association
- Rajko STANKOVIĆ, President of the MDS Society (Minority Shareholders Society of Slovenia)
have started collecting proxies for the shareholders to exercise their voting rights at the 24th Annual General Meeting of Gorenje, d.d., scheduled for Friday, 14th of July, 2017.
By issuing this invitation for granting proxies the authorised company officers want to encourage the shareholders to exercise their decision-making rights at the Annual General Meeting as well as notify the shareholders of the proposed decisions of the General Meeting.
Please, find attached letter and proxy authorization form!
Disclaimer: The English text for all announcements is for information purposes only!