The term of office of the seven present members of the Supervisory Board/Representatives of Shareholders of Gorenje, d.d., Velenje, will expire on the 20th July 2018. The Supervisory Board of Gorenje, d.d., Velenje, therefore invites all interested candidates to submit their applications for nomination for a Supervisory Board member position by 7th February 2018.
The Nomination Committee of the Supervisory Board (hereinafter referred to as ''the Committee"), being established in November 2017 by the Supervisory Board of Gorenje, d.d., Velenje, has authority to carry out the procedure and nominate candidates for members of the Supervisory Board of Gorenje, d.d., Velenje.
The four-year term of office of all newly appointed members will begin on 21th July, 2018.
The regular Annual General Meeting of the company which will decide, inter alia, on this issue, is scheduled for 11th May, 2018, as shown in the financial calendar.
The Supervisory Board of Gorenje, d.d., Velenje, invites all interested candidates to submit their applications. The candidates must meet the conditions laid out in the attached "Criteria for Determining the Profiles of New Supervisory Board Members", and other conditions defined in ZGD-1 (Company Act) and the Corporate Governance Code for Joint Stock Companies.
The application with all mandatory attachments listed below must be received at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday, 7th February, 2018, inclusive.
The Committee is expected to interview the shortlisted candidates on the 6th and 7th March, 2018.
The following forms in PDF format, duly completed and signed, must be enclosed with the candidate's application:
- Europass (accessible on the Internet),
- Statement of consent to the processing and use of personal data in the process of selecting members of the Supervisory Board of Gorenje, d.d., Velenje;
- Statement of the candidate's position at the time of applying for nomination;
- Statement pursuant to Article 255 of ZGD-1;
- Statement of independence of the Supervisory Board Member;
- Statement of the candidate's readiness to participate in internal procedures for assessing suitability, which major shareholders may have,
together with evidence of education and qualifications in PDF format.
The Committee and the Supervisory Board undertake to protect and manage the data contained in the application forms in accordance with the Act on Protection of Personal Data (ZVOP-1, Official Journal RS Nos. 86/2004, 113/2005 and 67/2007).